Pune (Maharashtra) [India], April 1 (ANI/BusinessWire India): Investors can now open National Pension Scheme (NPS) account and invest online on Bajaj Markets, a subsidiary of Bajaj Finserv. Available on the Bajaj Markets' website or App, investors can now get started online and from the comfort of home.
This voluntary retirement pension scheme is a lucrative investment option for many. On the Bajaj Markets platform, investors can leverage digital investing solutions to avail all that NPS has to offer.
Some of the main benefits of investing on Bajaj Markets are:
- Easy route to open an NPS account with a completely digital process
- Simplified portal to make subsequent contributions to an NPS account
- Multiple investor assistance provisions to ensure hassle-free investing
An NPS investment has a host of perks. Besides securing post-retirement income, NPS offers:
- Equity diversification for higher returns
- Tax benefits under Section 80CCD
- Easy portability from old to new employer
- Flexibility to select the fund manager of their choice
- Transfer of superannuation funds to their NPS account without any tax implications
The aforementioned benefits make NPS an attractive investment option for working-class citizens, and the adoption numbers are a testament of this claim. The Financial year 2023 witnessed a 22.88% year-on-year rise in NPS Subscribers from 5.08 Crores to 6.24 Crores.
Moreover, the Finance Minister has proposed to set up a panel headed by the Finance Secretary to look into how the scheme can be improved. Bajaj Markets enables investors to subscribe to the National Pension Scheme online and in a few clicks. Investors can get started with their NPS account on the Bajaj Markets' website.
This story is provided by BusinessWire India. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/BusinessWire India)